Tuesday 7 June 2011

Visual Facilitation

Having a couple of training sessions with Geoff Watts recently I did some research in to visual facilitation. I was pleased to find quite a few resources on the web through our friend google.

What I did find really interesting was a relatively new book called Game Storming. Mine copy has just turned up and I'm looking to get my head in to it. In part it covers games, but also visual skills.

Prior to ready my new book I've done some practising and don't think I've done a too bad a job (clearly doing Art at school wasn't a complete waste).

My handy work can be found here. If you're wondering why I was practising how to create a breast feeding women it's because my wife works in health care and I was trying to help her ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment